Writing your posts in Microsoft office word and copying and pasting them back in your post in blogspot is a great deal since the GUI of the post editor in blogspot lacks to some features that are already compatible with the site. The following are some examples of some items I copied from microsoft office 2010.
Superscripts ⟾ BlogSpot
Subscripts ⟾ BlogSpot
Underlining ⟾ Single line with only one style
Text
highlighting with specific colors ⟾
Highlighted text
Strike through
⟾ Stroked through text
Variety of font sizes ⟾ 30 28 26 24 22 20 18 16
Bullets with
different styles
□ Line 1
□ Line 2
§
Line 3
Different
fonts that does not appear in blogspot editor
BankGothic
Lt BT Algerian Broadway
Table with
different effects
Symbols ⟾
© ® ∞ [ S
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this blog post. The content is informative, interesting, and presented in a very simple way, which makes it easy for readers to understand. I especially liked the useful information and practical points shared throughout the article. It is always great to find a Blogspot that provides valuable content without making the topic complicated. The writing is clear and engaging, and I can see the effort put into creating this post. Thank you for sharing such helpful information. I will definitely visit your blog again to read more interesting and informative posts. Keep sharing great content!
business analytics course in delhi ncr
Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Art & Craft Institute in Delhi