Friday, May 9, 2014

Fatek PLC simulation (simulator)

I am not a PLC programmer, but I was interested in programming PLC. I had Fatek PLC programmer software, so I was looking for simulating code before burning it on PLC. Actually, there are no tutorials over internet on how to make simulation in this software. Therefore, in this post I will show how to make a simulation, just follow the few steps below:

- Open WinProLadder software of Fatek PLC and create a new file.

- Write your ladder diagram

- Go to menu bar -> PLC -> Simulation and click it.


- When simulation is active, press the button "Run PLC"


- Now, you will be able to simulate the PLC and you can interactively configure the status of contacts and relays.


1 comment:

  1. simulator option is hide mean we cant click on it so please tell me what to do

    ReplyDelete